Immunpro Sodium Ascorbate (Vit. C) / Zinc 500mg / 10mg Film-Coated Tablet 100's
Select a pharmacy on the map
Tap a price marker to start booking with the preferred pharmacy.
Available [placeholder_amount] pcs.
Immunpro 500 mg / 10 mg Tablet - 20s
- Sodium Ascorbate, Zinc
- 500 mg / 10 mg
- Film - Coated Tablet
- Vitamin - Mineral
- 20 pcs Tablet
Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate)-zinc is prescribed to prevent or treat vitamin C and zinc deficiencies.
Dosage/Direction for Use
Use vitamin C (sodium ascorbate)-zinc exactly as instructed by your doctor for it to be effective.
- Take vitamin C (sodium ascorbate)-zinc with or without food; with food if it causes stomach upset.
- If you forget to use this medicine on schedule, use it immediately as you remember. However, if it is already time for the next dose, just proceed with your next regular dose schedule.
- Unless advised by your doctor, do not double or adjust dosage, or stop use.
Contraindications and Special Precautions
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist:
- if you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding;
- if you have any of the following conditions: allergy, urinary, renal or gall bladder stones; kidney problem;
- if you are using any other prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and dietary or herbal supplements.
- Keep a regular check-up schedule. Your doctor may prescribe tests to check and monitor your progress while under treatment with this medicine.
- If you need to undergo surgery or dental procedure, inform your doctor or dentist that you are using this medicine before going through it.
- Side effects may possibly occur as with most medicines. You may not experience any side effect; however, if you experience any of these side effects with vitamin C (sodium ascorbate)-zinc, inform your doctor immediately, especially if they become severe or persistent: nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps or pain, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, metallic taste, burping, feeling full, urination problems, pink urine and allergic reactions such as hives, difficulty breathing and swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
- The side effects mentioned here are not complete and others may occur. If you observe other side effects or reactions, call your doctor for advice.
- Do not share your medicine with others even if you have the same disease symptoms.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light and moisture. Keep the medicine out of children's reach. Discard it properly when it is expired or no longer needed.